Carrie Bennett is unveiling the interconnectedness between us and our environment. Exploring health and connection through the lens of quantum biology, Carrie lays the ground work for understanding the electric nature of our bodies and how they interact with our environment to create energy. This podcast explores and uncovers the deep interconnectedness of mind, body, and soil that we’re always exploring and dives even deeper with discussions around exclusion zone water, EMFs, circadian biology, and more. She ties everything back to our connection with nature through light, ground, and water. Not only does Carrie elegantly deliver the foundational knowledge we need to understand these concepts but she provides an abundance of information on resources for quantum healing, many of them free and right outside your door. This is a powerhouse of a podcast that spans both the technical and the actionable in an introduction to quantum biology.
We also talk about:
- The surprising nature of collagen
- Light as a nutrient
- Seasonal living in colder climates
- & so much more!
15% off Carrie’s ‘Connect to the Light’ Course with code ‘KATE15’
- The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor by Gerald Pollack
- Electric Body, Electric Health by Eileen McCusick
- Electromagnetic fields act via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels to produce beneficial or adverse effects by Martin Pall
- The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases by James Oschman et al.
Gadgets and Do-Dads:
Current Discounts for GW listeners:
- 15% off Farm True ghee and body care products using code: KATEKAV15
Join the Ground Work Collective:
Find a Farm: nearhome.groundworkcollective.com
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: groundworkcollective.com/disclaimer